I love to cook but don't have much free time. So I appreciate fast and easy recipes that are big on taste...like these savory snack squares. —Joanne VanderSchaaf, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and pat into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spread over crust. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cut into squares; serve warm. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Artichoke Ranch Squares in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p36
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Artichoke Ranch Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review