Oklahoma may be meat-and-potatoes country. But even good ol'boys have been known to eat this quiche!
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender; set aside. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, oregano, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Stir in cheese, artichokes and onion mixture. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 22-26 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Quiche in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p152
Reviews for Artichoke Quiche
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review