Artichoke Potato Salad Recipe
Featuring a light vinaigrette dressing, this salad is a nice change of pace from traditional potato salads. It's one of my husband's favorite side dishes for barbecued chicken.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) cubed brick cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, artichokes, onion and cheeses. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, dill, salt and pepper; cover and shake well. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 248 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 291 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC