Artichoke Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) cubed brick cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, artichokes, onion and cheeses. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, dill, salt and pepper; cover and shake well. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 248 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 291 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Artichoke Potato Salad
"I love the idea of adding artichoke hearts to potato salad,good idea!I don't use cheese so would change the recipe for me but it sounds wonderful."