Featuring a light vinaigrette dressing, this salad is a nice change of pace from traditional potato salads. It's one of my husband's favorite side dishes for barbecued chicken.
Recommended: Spring Farmers Market Recipes
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) cubed brick cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, artichokes, onion and cheeses. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, dill, salt and pepper; cover and shake well. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Potato Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p60
Reviews for Artichoke Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2013
"I love the idea of adding artichoke hearts to potato salad,good idea!I don't use cheese so would change the recipe for me but it sounds wonderful."