Artichoke Phyllo Cups Recipe
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place tart shells on a baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon into tart shells.
Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled baked pastries in freezer containers, separating layers with waxed paper. To use, reheat pastries on a baking sheet in a preheated 350° oven until heated through. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
1 appetizer: 70 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Artichoke Phyllo Cups
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.