Artichoke Phyllo Cups Recipe
One of my favorite appetizers (which I find addicting!) is spinach and artichoke dip. I wanted to create a bite-size version that captures the savory richness in a baked phyllo cup. —Neel Patel, Champaign, Illinois
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:45 servings
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place tart shells on a baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon into tart shells.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC