Artichoke-Pepperoni Tossed Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend, optional
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 jar (2 ounces) sliced pimientos, drained
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, artichokes, cheese if desired, pepperoni, onion and pimientos. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1-1/3 cups) equals 164 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 708 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Artichoke-Pepperoni Tossed Salad
"We serve this salad to guests whenever my husband makes his Pizza Margherita. It's always a hit."