Artichoke Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook the macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients; gently toss to coat. Cover and chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 93 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 302mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Artichoke Pasta Salad
"This recipe really needed more flavor I added Italian dressing and dill, and it still was missing something."