Artichoke Pasta Salad Recipe
"I've made this salad many times for my husband and me," Nancy Adams of Las Vegas, Nevada writes of her flavorful and fetching macaroni medley. "We like it for lunch with pineapple-topped ham slices and sweet potatoes. Or you can stir in a can of tuna into the salad for a complete meal."
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook the macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients; gently toss to coat. Cover and chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 93 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 302 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC