"I've made this salad many times for my husband and me," Nancy Adams of Las Vegas, Nevada writes of her flavorful and fetching macaroni medley. "We like it for lunch with pineapple-topped ham slices and sweet potatoes. Or you can stir in a can of tuna into the salad for a complete meal."
Recommended: Spring-ish Recipes to Make In April
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients; gently toss to coat. Cover and chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Pasta Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p46
Reviews for Artichoke Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2009
"This recipe really needed more flavor I added Italian dressing and dill, and it still was missing something."