Artichoke Olive Salmon Recipe
- 1 salmon fillet (20 ounces)
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1. Cut salmon into four pieces. Place on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 15 in.). Top each piece with the olives, artichokes and tomatoes. Fold foil around salmon and seal tightly.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
5 ounce-weight: 380 calories, 25g fat (4g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 1196mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 29g protein
Reviews for Artichoke Olive Salmon
"good and easy!"
"i have made this recipe several times. my grandson's (6 and 11) love it. we have family dinner on thursday and it is one of their frequent requests hubby likes it also."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.