- flour until smooth; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in Parmesan cheese and wine.
- Spread 1 cup sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with
- three noodles, 1-2/3 cups sauce, 1 cup mozzarella and 1-1/3 cups
- artichoke mixture. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand
- 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 383 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 751 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.