Artichoke Mushroom Caps Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 20 to 25 large fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in the artichokes, Parmesan cheese and onion.
- 2. Lightly spray tops of mushrooms with cooking spray. Spoon cheese mixture into mushroom caps. Combine bread crumbs and oil; sprinkle over mushrooms.
- 3. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Yield: about 2 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 173 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Artichoke Mushroom Caps
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.