- 170°). Cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate for at
- least 2 hours.
- Place artichokes in a resealable plastic bag; add 2/3 cup
- vinaigrette. Seal bag and turn to coat; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Cut lamb into thin slices. Cut each baguette in half horizontally.
- Carefully hollow out top and bottom, leaving a 3/4-in. shell. Brush
- the bottom half of each loaf with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Layer
- with cucumber, tomatoes, lamb and artichokes; drizzle with remaining
- vinaigrette. Top with goat cheese.
- Replace bread tops and press down firmly; wrap tightly in plastic
- wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into slices.
- Yield: 24 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.