Whenever I go to a party, the hostess always asks me to bring my hummus. It's a versatile dip that perfectly compliments a number of appetizers.
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Dash pepper
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, chopped
- Assorted fresh vegetables or baked pita chips
- Place the first 12 ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl; stir in rosemary. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Artichoke Hummus in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p39
Reviews for Artichoke Hummus
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review