Artichoke Heart Salad Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained, optional
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a bowl, combine artichokes, olives if desired, green pepper and onions. Add dressing and toss to coat.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 3-4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 225 calories, 18 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1,147 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Artichoke Heart Salad
"Very flavorful and a nice change from a green salad."