Artichoke Ham Fettuccine Recipe
- 1/2 cup julienned fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked fettuccine
- 3/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1. In a skillet, saute the ham, shallot and garlic in butter. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in fettuccine and artichokes; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese and olives. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups (prepared with reduced-fat butter and reduced-sodium broth) equals 381 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 1,038 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Artichoke Ham Fettuccine
"I made this recipe after researching things I could make with leftover holiday ham. It was incredibly easy and quick to make, and we loved how light and comforting the flavors were. It was an instant favorite and I was asked to make it one of our "go-to" recipes from now on."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.