Artichoke Ham Fettuccine Recipe
- 1/2 cup julienned fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked fettuccine
- 3/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1. In a skillet, saute the ham, shallot and garlic in butter. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in fettuccine and artichokes; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese and olives. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 381 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 1038mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein
Reviews for Artichoke Ham Fettuccine
"I made this recipe after researching things I could make with leftover holiday ham. It was incredibly easy and quick to make, and we loved how light and comforting the flavors were. It was an instant favorite and I was asked to make it one of our "go-to" recipes from now on."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.