Artichoke Grilled Steak Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds beef top sirloin steaks
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, artichokes and mushrooms. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, oregano, rosemary, pepper and garlic. Pour over vegetable mixture; toss to coat.
- 3. Thinly slice steaks across the grain. Add beef and spinach to vegetable mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Artichoke Grilled Steak Salad
"this is good with Feta and Mandarin Oranges"
"Loaded with veggies and laced with a tasty herb dressing, this satisfying, grilled-steak salad from our Test Kitchen boasts an easygoing elegance. Pair it with a crusty loaf of bread and red wine or iced tea for patio dinner or picnic.View this recipe now"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.