Love artichoke dip? This recipe gives you the dip and dippers together in one appetizer. My friends can’t get enough of the yummy baked bread cups and creamy filling. —Nikkole Vanyo, West Fargo, North Dakota
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Thinly sliced green onions
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside.
- Shape dough into twenty-four 1-in. balls. With floured fingers, press onto the bottoms and 1/2 in. up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Fill cups with tablespoonfuls of artichoke mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with onions. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Artichoke Dip Bites in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p6
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Artichoke Dip Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review