- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Thinly sliced green onions
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside.
- Shape dough into twenty-four 1-in. balls. With floured fingers, press onto the bottoms and 1/2 in. up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Fill cups with tablespoonfuls of artichoke mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with onions. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Artichoke Dip Bites
Sort By :
These are delicious!
nocab...yes, but shorten the baking time to about 10-12 minutes, check and if they need more try again at 15 minutes. Remember the time in the recipe is to cook the bread dough as well. You really only need to heat up the filling.
Recipe are great
The recipe sounds great, but can one use square pieces of bread instead of the dough?
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >