“This is a great appetizer to serve at any affair. My family loves it both warm and cold.” Mary Ann Dell - Phoenixville, PA
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup thinly chopped green onions
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- Unroll crescent dough and press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and egg until smooth. Stir in dill and seasoned salt. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with artichokes, green onions and pimientos.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cut into squares. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Artichoke Crescent Appetizers in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p42
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Artichoke Crescent Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review