- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup thinly chopped green onions
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- Unroll crescent dough and press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and egg until smooth. Stir in dill and seasoned salt. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with artichokes, green onions and pimientos.
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown. Cut into squares. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Artichoke Crescent Appetizers(4)
Sort By :
I made this recipe this summer and it was a huge hit. I was able to freeze some that I didn't need the first time I made them, and when I thawed them out & prepared them, they were just as good as the first batch. Everyone loved them
These were good. I made them with roasted red peppers instead of the pimentos. They were easy to make. I will make them again.
These were really yummy! I made them with the ingredients the recipe called for and they were delicious. I will also try them with roasted red peppers instead of the pimentos next time just for a change. I know this will be an appetizer I will make many times!
This is a great appetizer to bring to a potluck! To make it healthier, I used reduced-fat crescent rolls, 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, and reduced-fat sour cream. You couldn't tell it was a low-fat version. I didn't have pimientos on hand so I used fresh roasted red peppers instead and the recipe turned out great! Definitely a keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >