- longer. Add the artichokes, salt and oregano; heat through.
- Combine the flour with broth and wine or additional broth until
- smooth; stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2
- minutes or until thickened. Add parsley and reserved chicken.
- Drain fettuccine; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle
- with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cups equals 378 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 668 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now