- 6 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or broth
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix flour, wine and broth until smooth. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 2-4 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add broccoli; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, tomatoes and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Stir in artichoke hearts, salt, oregano and flour mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add fettuccine, chicken and parsley; heat through, tossing to combine. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Artichoke Chicken Pasta
Sort By :
"I used spinach fertilize and increased the vegetables. It was delicious and healthy. Thank you for the recipe."
"This is a wonderful tasty recipe.. I didn't have enough chicken broth so added two cans of cream of chicken with herbs soup. Awesome. Thanks so much!!!!!!! Definitely will make again and again!"
"I disagree with ninamary, the essence of cooking is experimentation. I used thin spaghetti and doubled the amount of broccoli, mushrooms, and tomatoes. The result was a hearty yet light main course that I would be happy to make again."
"I added extra of every vegetable EXCEPT artichokes (since I don't like them) I changed the name to " Vegetable Chicken Pasta" : )) Used chicken broth & drank the wine : )) LOVE IT!!!"
"I didn't use broccoli but substituted asparagus. Also, since I live alone, I opted to use chicken tenders (two) instead of the breast. Less expensive and no waste. I will definitely make this again."