Artichoke Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-2/3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the artichokes, oil and garlic. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Top with chicken. Combine the soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry; pour over the chicken. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Combine the bread crumbs, cheese and butter; sprinkle over top.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 540 calories, 41 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 1,021 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.