Artichoke Chicken Bake Recipe
"A friend agreed to repair some plumbing in exchange for a home-cooked dinner, but he showed up before I could shop for groceries," explains Lisa Robisch of Cincinatti, Ohio. "A can of artichokes in the pantry inspired me to combine a favorite hot dip recipe with a chicken bake. The results were so delicious, he said he'd rush over anytime."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Dash garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1. In a bowl, combine the artichokes, cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder. Place chicken in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spread with artichoke mixture.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 436 calories, 38 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 766 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 14 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC