Artichoke Chicken Bake
"A friend agreed to repair some plumbing in exchange for a home-cooked dinner, but he showed up before I could shop for groceries," explains Lisa Robisch of Cincinatti, Ohio. "A can of artichokes in the pantry inspired me to combine a favorite hot dip recipe with a chicken bake. The results were so delicious, he said he'd rush over anytime."
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Dash garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a bowl, combine the artichokes, cheese, mayonnaise and garlic
- powder. Place chicken in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Spread with artichoke mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken
- juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 436 calories, 38 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 766 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 14 g protein.