Artichoke Chicken Bake Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Dash garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1. In a bowl, combine the artichokes, cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder. Place chicken in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spread with artichoke mixture.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 436 calories, 38g fat (8g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 766mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Artichoke Chicken Bake
"This recipe is AWESOME and as easy as it gets!"
"I topped with Italian breadcrumbs. Delish!"
"I had to substitue parmesan topping for cheese. Tasted good - I also used a 8x8 dish instead and still plenty of room."
"I have made this many times for many people and without fail, they have requested the recipe. The chicken is so tender and while it is certainly not "low fat", it is my go-to recipe when I need to fix a special dinner for someone. The sauce is wonderful on rice and there is usually enough extra to serve it that way."
"Tasty and simple. All items easy to keep on hand, and nice enough for company. Just dosn't get any better!"
"Even my 3 year old, picky eater LOVED this recipe. It was very easy and quick to prepare. I will definitely be making this again!"
"I didnt have any parmesean cheese so i used swiss instead. it was still awesome!! great recipe."
"Very quick and easy, but delicious."
"Super easy and SCRUMPTIOUS !! Did it with half boneless, skinless thighs and breasts and cooked for about 35 minutes total to get the thighs done. Browned beautifully...absolute perfection. Oh, also put a generous amount of black pepper in the mixture. Do try it."
"This is so good and easy! Everyone thinks it takes hours to make. lol!"
"The flavors sound delicious. I will try this soon. Thanks for the inspiration."