- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Dash garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a bowl, combine the artichokes, cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder. Place chicken in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spread with artichoke mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Artichoke Chicken Bake
"This recipe is AWESOME and as easy as it gets!"
"I topped with Italian breadcrumbs. Delish!"
"I had to substitue parmesan topping for cheese. Tasted good - I also used a 8x8 dish instead and still plenty of room."
"I have made this many times for many people and without fail, they have requested the recipe. The chicken is so tender and while it is certainly not "low fat", it is my go-to recipe when I need to fix a special dinner for someone. The sauce is wonderful on rice and there is usually enough extra to serve it that way."
"Tasty and simple. All items easy to keep on hand, and nice enough for company. Just dosn't get any better!"
"Even my 3 year old, picky eater LOVED this recipe. It was very easy and quick to prepare. I will definitely be making this again!"
"I didnt have any parmesean cheese so i used swiss instead. it was still awesome!! great recipe."
"was so easy, I cut the recipe in half for 2 also added the pepper great addition, chicken was really moist & it had a nice brown cheesy bake, next time im trying it with some added paprika to kick it up a notch."
"Very quick and easy, but delicious."