Artichoke Chicken Bake Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Dash garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a bowl, combine the artichokes, cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder. Place chicken in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spread with artichoke mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Artichoke Chicken Bake
Sort By :
This recipe is AWESOME and as easy as it gets!
An excellent chicken recipe. My family loves this recipe. One of the best ways to serve chicken.
I topped with Italian breadcrumbs. Delish!
I had to substitue parmesan topping for cheese. Tasted good - I also used a 8x8 dish instead and still plenty of room.
I have made this many times for many people and without fail, they have requested the recipe. The chicken is so tender and while it is certainly not "low fat", it is my go-to recipe when I need to fix a special dinner for someone. The sauce is wonderful on rice and there is usually enough extra to serve it that way.