- red pepper. Pour into springform pan. Place pan in a large baking
- pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides
- of pan. Serve with crackers. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without crackers) equals 118 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer