Artichoke Cheese Oven Omelet Recipe
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Chopped fresh tomatoes, sliced ripe olives and minced chives, optional
- 1. Spread salsa in a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Top with the artichoke hearts and cheese. In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sour cream. Pour over the cheeses.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Garnish with tomatoes, olives and chives if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 256 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 209mg cholesterol, 499mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Artichoke Cheese Oven Omelet
"Think I'll put the tomatoes in while it bakes next time."
"I added a small can sliced mushrooms buttons (drained of course) Its a keeper!"
"This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"