Artichoke Cheese Oven Omelet Recipe
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Chopped fresh tomatoes, sliced ripe olives and minced chives, optional
- 1. Spread salsa in a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Top with the artichoke hearts and cheese. In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sour cream. Pour over the cheeses.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Garnish with tomatoes, olives and chives if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 256 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 209mg cholesterol, 499mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein .
Reviews for Artichoke Cheese Oven Omelet
"Think I'll put the tomatoes in while it bakes next time."
"I added a small can sliced mushrooms buttons (drained of course) Its a keeper!"
"This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.