Artichoke Cheese Oven Omelet Recipe
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Chopped fresh tomatoes, sliced ripe olives and minced chives, optional
- Spread salsa in a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Top with the artichoke hearts and cheese. In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sour cream. Pour over the cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Garnish with tomatoes, olives and chives if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Cheese Oven Omelet in Country Woman March/April 2003, p29
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Artichoke Cheese Oven Omelet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 17, 2014
Think I'll put the tomatoes in while it bakes next time.
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2011
I added a small can sliced mushrooms buttons (drained of course) Its a keeper!
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2007
This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >