Artichoke Caprese Platter Recipe
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1. Drain artichokes, reserving 1/2 cup marinade; cut artichokes in half. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil and reserved marinade.
- 2. On a large serving platter, arrange the artichokes, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and basil. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1/2 cup: 192 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Artichoke Caprese Platter
"Delicious! I took this to a party and everyone loved the addition of artichokes."
"I made for a baby shower luncheon and received requests to make again"