- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- Drain artichokes, reserving 1/2 cup marinade; cut artichokes in half. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil and reserved marinade.
- On a large serving platter, arrange the artichokes, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and basil. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Artichoke Caprese Platter
Sort By :
"I made for a baby shower luncheon and received requests to make again"
"This recipe was absolutely delicious!! I have been trying to find a recipe for fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and artichokes similar to the one I get at an excellent restaurant..this is it!! May even be better!!"