"This recipe is reminiscent of the hot artichoke dips served in restaurants," writes Amy Moylan, a field editor in Omaha, Nebraska. "It comes together quickly and can easily be doubled or tripled. "
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup fresh baby spinach, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 loaf (10-1/2 ounces) French bread baguette
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cut baguette into 30 slices; top with artichoke mixture.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Artichoke Bruschetta in Taste of Home August/September 2007, p20
Reviews for Artichoke Bruschetta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review