- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup fresh baby spinach, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 loaf (10-1/2 ounces) French bread baguette
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cut baguette into 30 slices; top with artichoke mixture.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Artichoke Bruschetta
"I made this for Superbowl, and we all enjoyed it. I used a container mixture of Romano, parmesan and mozarella cheese.This is very easy and defintely can be changed up for added interest (like adding diced sundried tomatoes)."
"This is one of my favorite appetizers to make. Its easy but looks hard to make"
"I made this yesterday as a "test" recipe for our upcoming Ladies' Tea at church. It was a hit with our tasters! I personally LOVED it. This is going to be part of our menu!"
"Also added 1/4 c. sweet red pepper and 1/4 c. pine nuts. This gave it even more color and a little crunch. Very good. Will definitely make it again."