- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Bake loaf according to package directions; cool. Cut bread in half lengthwise; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the artichokes, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and garlic; spread evenly over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm. Yield: 1 loaf (12 slices).
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Artichoke Bread
"Fantastic! We used crusty French bread from the bakery to speed up the process. Great dish to bring to a party!"
"This was a huge hit with young and old alike! Will be making for every holiday here on out."
"My husband loves this recipe. It frequently gets requested"