- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Bake loaf according to package directions; cool. Cut bread in half lengthwise; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the artichokes, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and garlic; spread evenly over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm. Yield: 1 loaf (12 slices).
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Artichoke Bread
Sort By :
"Fantastic! We used crusty French bread from the bakery to speed up the process. Great dish to bring to a party!"
"This was a huge hit with young and old alike! Will be making for every holiday here on out."
"My husband loves this recipe. It frequently gets requested"