Artichoke Blue Cheese Fettuccine
Store-bought Alfredo sauce speeds along this flavorful, meatless entree. I use dry pasta, but you can use refrigerated fettuccine to make this recipe even faster.Jolanthe Erb, Harrisonburg, Virginia
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute artichokes
- and mushrooms until tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated
- through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain fettuccine; add to artichoke mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle
- with blue cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 499 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 770 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 21 g protein.