Artichoke Blue Cheese Fettuccine Recipe
Store-bought Alfredo sauce speeds along this flavorful, meatless entree. I use dry pasta, but you can use refrigerated fettuccine to make this recipe even faster.—Jolanthe Erb, Harrisonburg, Virginia
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and artichoke hearts; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Drain fettuccine, reserving 1/3 cup pasta water. Add fettuccine to artichoke mixture; toss to combine, adding reserved pasta water if desired. Sprinkle with blue cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 499 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 770mg sodium, 74g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Artichoke Blue Cheese Fettuccine
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC