- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute artichokes and mushrooms until tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain fettuccine; add to artichoke mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with blue cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Blue Cheese Fettuccine in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p14
Reviews for Artichoke Blue Cheese Fettuccine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2011
I make this for my vegetarian son, but the whole family enjoys it too. If it thickens too much, just add a little milk.