Artichoke Bean Salad Recipe
"You can stir up this colorful bean salad in no time," assures Dixie Terry Goreville, Illinois. Two kinds of canned beans and a jar of artichokes pick up fast flavor when tossed with prepared salad dressing.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:10 servings
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, toss all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 130 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 472 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC