- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Artichoke Bean Salad
"Had a similar salad on a small boat trip this past year. The cook suggested light Italian dressing and cut up tomatoes with the beans be they chick peas or kidney beans or both. Gives great color. Changes nutritional facts but it is great!"
"My husband loved this recipe! I threw it together in about 5 minutes when company came, and it was super easy and tasted great. Although it's not something my kids really took to very well, it was simple and they'll keep trying it."