"You can stir up this colorful bean salad in no time," assures Dixie Terry Goreville, Illinois. Two kinds of canned beans and a jar of artichokes pick up fast flavor when tossed with prepared salad dressing.
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Bean Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p53
Reviews for Artichoke Bean Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review