Artichoke Bean Salad Recipe
"You can stir up this colorful bean salad in no time," assures Dixie Terry Goreville, Illinois. Two kinds of canned beans and a jar of artichokes pick up fast flavor when tossed with prepared salad dressing.
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Bean Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p53
Reviews for Artichoke Bean Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 26, 2009
My husband loved this recipe! I threw it together in about 5 minutes when company came, and it was super easy and tasted great. Although it's not something my kids really took to very well, it was simple and they'll keep trying it.