Artichoke Arugula Salad Recipe
- 8 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup: 158 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Artichoke Arugula Salad
"Very good and easy to make(pretty too). I wasn't too sure about the raspberry vin. (I'm not a huge raspberry fan) but the combination of flavors was delicious."
"Very good. I used the baby spinach and cranraisons."