Artichoke Arugula Salad
Fresh and packed with artichokes, dried cranberries and flavor, this salad is sure to be a favorite. —Barbara Begley, Fairfield, Ohio
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, toasted
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with
- vinaigrette; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 158 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 314 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.