Fresh and packed with artichokes, dried cranberries and flavor, this salad is sure to be a favorite. —Barbara Begley, Fairfield, Ohio
- 8 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Arugula Salad in Healthy Cooking June/July 2011, p42
Reviews for Artichoke Arugula Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2013
"Very good and easy to make(pretty too). I wasn't too sure about the raspberry vin. (I'm not a huge raspberry fan) but the combination of flavors was delicious."
Reviewed Dec. 11, 2011
"Very good. I used the baby spinach and cranraisons."