- 8 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Arugula Salad in Healthy Cooking June/July 2011, p42
Reviews for Artichoke Arugula Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2013
Very good and easy to make(pretty too). I wasn't too sure about the raspberry vin. (I'm not a huge raspberry fan) but the combination of flavors was delicious.
Reviewed Dec. 11, 2011
Very good. I used the baby spinach and cranraisons.
More Recipe Collections
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >