Fresh and packed with artichokes, dried cranberries and flavor, this salad is sure to be a favorite. —Barbara Begley, Fairfield, Ohio
- 8 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Arugula Salad in Healthy Cooking June/July 2011, p42
Reviews for Artichoke Arugula Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2013
"Very good and easy to make(pretty too). I wasn't too sure about the raspberry vin. (I'm not a huge raspberry fan) but the combination of flavors was delicious."
Reviewed Dec. 11, 2011
"Very good. I used the baby spinach and cranraisons."