- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup onion and garlic salad croutons, coarsely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine chicken, artichokes, soup, cheese, mayonnaise, milk, garlic, onion powder and pepper. Drain pasta; add to chicken mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with croutons. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Artichoke and Chicken Casserole
Sort By :
"I don't normally give recipes a full 5 stars but this one deserves it! This casserole defines comfort food. I was impressed with the ease of preparing the casserole. I didn't have bow tie pasta so I used another and I think I would have been even happier with bow tie as recommended for the recipe. It was very creamy but not too rich. I did use a little less parm cheese due to my own preference."
"My family loves this recipe! Instead of croutons, I use French fried onion - delish!"
"Lighten up a bit with low fat soup, 1/2 c low fat mayo and 1/2 c of light sour cream."
"Love this! However, after reading the nutritional info I may substitute low fat low sodium soup, whole wheat pasta and greek yogurt to help lighten it up."
"One of my family's favorite recipes. Works great as a freezer meal too."