- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup onion and garlic salad croutons, coarsely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine chicken, artichokes, soup, cheese, mayonnaise, milk, garlic, onion powder and pepper. Drain pasta; add to chicken mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with croutons. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Artichoke and Chicken Casserole
Sort By :
"One of my family's favorite recipes. Works great as a freezer meal too."
"I made a few alterations; added a can of mushroom stems and pieces, cooked boneless chicken breast with a Creole seasoning rub, and used shredded Asiago instead of Parmesan. The result was a very good casserole."
"This was very good and everyone loved it. I added a can of mushroom slices and chopped up a few water chestnuts for some crunch and added it to the recipe. When I make this again I'm going to add a small amount of lemon juice to it. I didn't use chicken breasts for the recipe, I roasted two chicken leg quarters and then used the meat from them. My husband hates artichokes (but will occasionally eat the hearts) and he loved this."
"I was disappointed by this recipe. It sounded so good, but was lacking in flavor and richness."
"This is a KEEPER!"