Artichoke and Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup onion and garlic salad croutons, coarsely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine chicken, artichokes, soup, cheese, mayonnaise, milk, garlic, onion powder and pepper. Drain pasta; add to chicken mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with croutons. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Artichoke and Chicken Casserole(36)
Sort By :
This is a KEEPER!
So glad I tried this! We love spicy hot artichoke dip; this has a similar taste and texture. After reading the reviews I also substituted some sour cream for some of the mayo (I think 2/3 mayo to 1/3 sour cream works pretty well). This recipe is not low calorie, but it's easy to make, filling and flavorful.
I have people request i make this and invite them to dinner...They hate artichokes but love when i make this....
Tatally the best recipe on here!!!!!!
I followed this recipe exactly except for substituting 1/2 cup of sour cream for half the mayo. My family thought this was very bland. Our dogs did love all the left-overs though :-)!
More Recipe Collections
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >