Artichoke, Spinach & Sun-Dried Tomato Dip Recipe
This creamy, robust artichoke dip boasts the colorful addition of sun-dried tomatoes.It's great served with tortilla, pita or bagel chips. —Lorilyn Tenney, Boise, Idaho
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. YIELD:20 servings
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, shallots and garlic. Stir in spinach, artichokes, tomatoes and Asiago cheese. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- 2. Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 5 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 165 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 212 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC