Artichoke 'n' Fennel Lasagna Recipe
This lasagna is so full of different flavors and textures that you'll never miss the meat. The aroma of Italy fills the kitchen as it bakes!
- 2 cups thinly sliced fennel bulb (about 1 large)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1-1/4 cups prepared pesto
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce, divided
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- In a large skillet, saute fennel in oil for 10-13 minutes or until tender and lightly browned. Remove from the heat; stir in the artichokes, pesto and Alfredo sauce. Set aside. Combine the cheeses; set aside.
- Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with three noodles and the fennel mixture. Layer with three noodles, cheese mixture and remaining noodles. Combine red peppers and remaining spaghetti sauce; spread over the top. Sprinkle with salad dressing mix.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 9-12 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke 'n' Fennel Lasagna in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p154
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Artichoke 'n' Fennel Lasagna(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Pasta >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Lasagna Dinners >