- Simmer, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spread 3/4 cup sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Set
- aside remaining sauce.
- In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir
- in mushrooms; cook 3 minutes longer. Add artichokes and spinach;
- cook for 4-5 minutes longer. Remove from the heat; stir in the
- ricotta cheese, sour cream and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
- Place 2/3 cup mushroom mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll
- up and place seam side down in prepared dish. Pour reserved sauce
- over the top; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 enchilada equals 506 calories, 29 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 933 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.