- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup spinach dip
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan; brush with oil. Spread spinach dip over top. Sprinkle with cheese, artichokes, tomatoes and onion.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are lightly browned. Cut into squares. Yield: 24 pieces.
Reviews forArtichoke & Spinach Dip Pizza
"This was simple and full of flavor if you like artichoke spinach dip this will be a favorite! We loved it and will make again!"
"Tasty! I used a boboli crust on the grill. I also used the spinach dip made with greek yougurt. Yum!"