Around the World Tapenade Recipe
Featuring flavors from around the globe, this recipe is a trip for the taste buds! Chopping the ingredients in a food processor keeps things quick and easy.—Kim Rila, Leesburg, Virginia
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1/4 cup chopped poblano pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 16 slices French bread baguette (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- 1. In a food processor, combine the first nine ingredients; cover and process until blended. Spoon 1 tablespoon tapenade onto each baguette slice. Yield: 16 appetizers.
1 piece: 63 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 183mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 0 fat.
Reviews for Around the World Tapenade
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC