- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1/4 cup chopped poblano pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 16 slices French bread baguette (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- In a food processor, combine the first nine ingredients; cover and process until blended. Spoon 1 tablespoon tapenade onto each baguette slice. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Originally published as Around the World Tapenade in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2010, p43
Reviews for Around the World Tapenade
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review