Arkansas Travelers Recipe
- 1 pound turkey breast
- 1 block (5 ounces) Swiss cheese
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 large tomato
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 10 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1. Chop turkey, cheese, avocado and tomato into 1/4-in. cubes; place in a large bowl. Add bacon and dressing. Spoon 1/2 cup between two slices of toast. Yield: 5 servings.
1 each: 464 calories, 27g fat (8g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 1378mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 30g protein
Reviews for Arkansas Travelers
"I served these open-faced and they were easier to eat, plus you can eat more of the yummy ingredients than what you can squeeze between two slices of bread-YUMMY and a great summer dinner!"