I came across this club-style sandwich in a tearoom in Arkansas. I brought the "secret" recipe back home, much to the delight of my husband and our two sons. —Robi Kastner, Springfield, Missouri
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound turkey breast
- 1 block (5 ounces) Swiss cheese
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 large tomato
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 10 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- Chop turkey, cheese, avocado and tomato into 1/4-in. cubes; place in
- a large bowl. Add bacon and dressing. Spoon 1/2 cup between two
- slices of toast. Yield: 5 servings.