- 1 pound turkey breast
- 1 block (5 ounces) Swiss cheese
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 large tomato
- 10 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 10 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- Chop turkey, cheese, avocado and tomato into 1/4-in. cubes; place in a large bowl. Add bacon and dressing. Spoon 1/2 cup between two slices of toast. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Arkansas Travelers in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p92
Reviews for Arkansas Travelers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review