Aritchoke & Spinach Dip Pizza
When I have it in my pantry, I swap garlic oil for regular olive oil. It adds a little something without overpowering the toppings. —Shelly Bevington-Fisher, Hermiston, OR
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup spinach dip
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan;
- brush with oil. Spread spinach dip over top. Sprinkle with cheese,
- artichokes, tomatoes and onion.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are lightly
- browned. Cut into squares. Yield: 24 pieces.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 127 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.